Saturday, March 14, 2009

[Choosen by Hyperactivegirl]

1. Crazy stuff u did before.
I cycled to my friend's residential hall and hang out with her and other net friends. We chit-chatted until the next morning then only i cycled back to my residential hall. Just took a bath then i went to my co-curricular activity in Alor Star. Didn't sleep for whole night just for that sudden-on gathering...lolx

2. What is your most favourite thing to do ?
Currently is surfing the Internet...

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life,will you go back to the past ?
Definitely, sure, certainly, of cause!! I never want to be an adult!!

4. What would u do if u were to die tomorrow ?
Never thought about this! People won't know when he or she will die...

5. Is there someone in your heart right now ?
Can i say, there are too many of them? My family, my beloved friends, myself...

6. Do you feel loved in this world ?
So far, just had the feeling of love from my family...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most ?
Losing my confidence. Without confidence, i can't face with any circumstances.

8. What do you feel like doing right now ?
I feel like i want to run away from my university, find a peaceful place, have a nice and sound sleep.

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her ?
No. I am coward...especially in dealing with relationship.

10.Do you think you are special?
I am trying to be the special one. So what do you think?

11. What are the requirements that you not wish from your other half?
Smoking, untidy.

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
Just to bring some problems and of cause some laughter to everyone else.

13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
Yes, whenever they treat me bad...such as asking me to take over his/her job when it is his/her responsibility.

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I rather die! I can't stop to enjoy all kinds of food.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
HAPPY...of cause!!!

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
I want to be more stupid. Thinking lots of things is torturing!!!

17. What is the most prized possession that you wish you can bring to Heaven?
Never think about that...by the way, i don't think i will be going to heaven...

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
Chinese song-窗外, because i am listening to it right now.

19. What is your plan when you become an old man or old woman?
Live a lotus-eater type of life...

20. Do u think ur Life is meaningful enough?
No, it is still lacking of something!

5 people that I want to pick up:
1.waiyin
2.晓双
3.眼睛
4.hong_87
5.汉祥

1 comment: