Monday, June 29, 2009

How can it be?

Look at my last post!!!
2th May, wtf.

I can't believe that i have not been updating this English blog for almost 2 months.
Am i going to continue ignoring this?
Am i going to stop writing English post?

I am still wondering. How can i improve my English with this kind of attitude??
======================================================================

Will be going back to UUM soon...
How am i suppose to deal with my studies? With this kind of English standard...
Anyway, it should not be a huge problem to me since the medium language that majority of them to use is Malay. Wtf

I don't get the rationale of using Malay language as the medium language in our lectures.
Globalization, isn't it?
I don't understand! They can always mention about globalization, yet they stand steadily with the use of Malay in our lectures.
Projects all in Malay? Assignments all in Malay? Tests all in Malay? Quizzes all in Malay? wtf...
No wonder people out there are hesitating to hire UUM students.

Boss: Please introduce yourself!

Candidate: My name is XXX. I was taking Entrepreneurship course in UUM. I want to interview this job.

Boss: (What kind of self-introduction session is this?) Hmm...can you tell me more about yourself?

Candidate: ......I......I have 3 siblings.......including me......I have 2 sisters. They are still studying. They are now studying in Sekolah Menengah XXX.

Boss: I didn't ask about your siblings. I am asking more about you!!! (Mad)

Candidate: Err...I don't know dy...

Boss: .......
May be this is the situation which will be facing by me. How sad! Pity myself for being so embarrassing! I don't want to face this kind of situation in future time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment