Saturday, July 5, 2008

5/7 post

Yesterday was 4th of July, 2008. I will never forget this day for the rest of my life. I needed to go back into UUM, my present university. Well, a few reasons for this:

1. The actors of TVB Hong Kong Drama ‘Tong Sam Fong Bou’ will be coming to Ipoh for a meet-the-fans session. They will be at Ipoh Parade on 5th and 6th of July. I wish so much to attend this function, but sad to say, I need to be back into UUM just the day before the meet-the-fans session. For this reason, I am STILL feeling sad and disappointed.

2. I know I shouldn’t ask for too much. But I just feel the time that I spent with my daddy is not enough; I hope to spend more time with my daddy. Going back into UUM means I have less time to spend with my family. At that moment, I wish time CAN BE stopped.

3. I was worn out simply because I need to move all those big and heavy boxes of personal things from the Portion B’s pantry to my room, which is in Portion D. Luckily I had Yen Ni to help me to carry those boxes. If I were to carry those boxes all by myself, I bet I won’t be able to write this post now.

4. Plus, I was so ‘lucky’ to have my ‘auntie’s visit’ (hehe, If u have seen the movie casted by Sammi Cheng and Richie Ren, you will surely know which movie that I mean) while I was busy carrying the boxes and unpacking all of it. It is really tiring. Losing blood and energy at the same time…I was totally worn out!!!

Tomorrow will be a new semester for me. A new semester means a new start! Well, as what Wai Yin has told me “Kick off a good start!!” Yeah, hopefully…

No comments:

Post a Comment