Thursday, November 8, 2007

Water crisis is over!!!

Happy......

I feel happier today because my college has water again!
The feeling when touching the water is so.............NICE!
During this few days, i experienced a new challenge ~ WATER CRISIS
Due to this water crisis, i learn that the importance of water ( although i had been writing essays of 'the importance of water' ). This time, i really get the 'essence'.
No water, no bathing!
No water, no drinking!
No water, no eating!
No water, people sure will die!!!!!

PEOPLE WHO VIEW MY BLOG, PLEASE APPRECIATE EVERY DROP OF THE WATER YOU ARE USING!!!


1 comment:

  1. Walao eh?!! Eh, I am in Singapore, no need save for Singaporean lar!! I paid for it already what!! If in Msia I sure save water one!! If i use more, then Singapore has to import more from JB loh!! then JB mai got more business loh!! Hahahah!! (What kind of economics theory??)

    ReplyDelete