Thursday, February 14, 2008

I still don't know what's wrong with me

It is still in Chinese New Year, but everybody has already been preparing for this coming mid-semester exam. Everyone in UUM is busy studying for the mid-semester exam.

Those who have exam in this week are damn busy with their revision. How about those whose exams are in the following week? Well, rather the same. If they are not doing their revision, they must be rushing for the assignments and also presentations, for sure. However, I must admit that I am the odd one among them. I am going back to Ipoh tomorrow regardless of the compiling stack of coursework. For me, the passion for celebrating ‘Bai Tian Gong’ has overtaken the motivation to do my coursework. Rather sad for my lecturers, right?

Since the day I got into UUM, I have never thought of skipping any of my lectures. Yet, I am going to skip my SDG class for the sake of my enjoyment. Terrible, really terrible!!

Many friends have been asking me, “Y r u going back?”

Well, I keep answering them the same answer. “I wanna celebrate Valentine’s!”

That’s it!! I don’t want to explain more.

“What’s the point of going back tomorrow and coming back on the next day?” a friend asked me. Yes, what is the point of going back for just 1 day?

Good and challenging question! I don’t have any idea of what I am going to do tomorrow. So blur… How come I have such a thought of going back for just a short moment? Well, the answer is ‘UNKNOWN’. Even me myself don’t know the answer of this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment