Sunday, November 25, 2007

Doing this in mid-night

I am in love with surfing the Internet in the middle of the night.
Really in the middle of the night...
Though i may get flu, mosquito bites or frozen, i am still enjoying being actively in the middle of the night.
Just now, i even asked my roommate~PEI SAN aka. A Dai to wake me up, just to online. Terrible, right? I mean my 'sickness'! Haha......

What to do?
The feel of doing this in the middle of the night is extremely good except that the 'fierce' mosquitoes......Haha.....
What to do? I just love doing it!

There is another benefit of doing this in the middle of the night. Usually, i will be refreshed after surfing the Internet. Hehe, feeling best when i have exam tomorrow. It gives me more energy to study!

Well, you may think i am insane. Yet, i am enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment